Tijuana Picnic (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.tijuana-picnic.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address (“Personal Information”).
We collect this information for the purpose of providing the Service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, and improving our services.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Do Not Track Disclosure
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to United States and process it there.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Information We Collect
In addition to the information described above, we may collect the following categories of information:
– Demographic information such as your age, gender, country, and preferred language. This allows us to provide content tailored to your interests.
– Information about your device such as device ID, device type, operating system version, and browser type. This allows us to optimize the site for your device.
– Usage information such as pages you visit, searches you conduct, and how you interact with the site. We use this to improve the site and enhance the user experience.
– Location information such as your IP address and approximate location. We use this to customize content for your location, target advertising, and prevent fraud.
– Payment information such as credit card number, expiration date, and billing address. We use a third-party payment processor and do not store your financial information.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect for purposes such as:
– Provide, maintain, and improve the site
– Create and manage your account
– Process orders and payments
– Communicate with you about your account, orders, and site updates
– Provide customer service
– Send you marketing communications
– Prevent fraud and abuse of the site
– Customize and optimize content based on your preferences
– Conduct analytics to improve the site and user experience
How We Share Information
We will not share your personal information with third parties except in the following circumstances:
– With service providers and partners who assist us in operating the site, conducting our business, and servicing you, so long as they agree to keep this information confidential.
– With your consent or at your direction, such as if you authorize a third-party application or website to access your account.
– If we are required to do so by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence.
– In connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
– To protect the rights, property or safety of Tijuana Picnic, our users, or others.
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to provide the services, or as required by law, contract, or similar obligations. We may keep some data even after you deactivate your account if it is necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention.
We will try to delete your data permanently upon your request. Note that copies of information that you have updated, posted, or shared with others may remain viewable elsewhere to the extent it has been copied or stored by other users.
If you are located in certain jurisdictions, you may have the following rights related to your personal data:
– Access your data: You may have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
– Correct your data: You may have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data about you.
– Delete your data: You may have the right to request that we delete personal data about you.
– Object to processing: You may have the right to object to how we use and share your personal data.
– Restrict processing: You may have the right to request that we restrict further processing of your personal data.
– Data portability: You may have the right to receive a copy of personal data that you directly provided to us, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format.
To make a request please contact us as set forth below. We will consider and respond to requests in accordance with applicable laws. Please note that some personal data may be exempt from these rights in certain circumstances.
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. However, please note that no system involving the transmission of information over the internet or the electronic storage of data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
We store and process your information in data centers around the world, wherever Tijuana Picnic facilities are located. We take steps to ensure that the data continues to receive the same level of protection regardless of where it is processed or stored.
If we transfer your information to external third parties acting as controllers, we require them to agree to process it in line with our policies and any relevant data transfer agreements. Where permissible under applicable law, we may also transfer your information to third parties acting as processors, but will remain liable for how they process it.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Pixel Tags/Web Beacons
A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded on the site that collects information about engagement on the site.
Local storage enables the storage and retrieval of information on your device.
The technologies may collect information such as your device ID, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, use information, and other information about your use of our site.
We use this information to customize your experience on the site, market to you more effectively, improve our site, and for security and fraud prevention purposes. We may also aggregate the information with similar data we collect from other users to help understand and improve our site and services.
Third parties may collect information about your use through cookies and other technologies to deliver targeted ads online on our site and on websites or apps not affiliated with us. Online ads targeted to your interests are sometimes called interest-based advertising.
You can control how and when cookies are placed on your device by adjusting your browser or device settings. You can choose to disable cookies, but it may affect your ability to access and use features of our site. Please note you will still see ads on our site, but they will not be tailored to your interests.
Tijuana Picnic does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under 16, please contact us.
California Resident Rights
If you are a California resident, you have rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) regarding your personal information, subject to limited exceptions:
– Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, or sell about you.
– Right of Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we collect from you.
– Right to Opt-Out: If we sell or share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, you can request that we stop doing so.
To make a request under the CCPA, contact us as set forth below. We will verify your identity before responding to your request. Privacy requests cannot be made by phone. We reserve the right to charge a fee to process permissible requests if allowed by law.
Changes to the Policy